1. Muhammad Nazeer Memorial Hospital
The hospital is providing quality services in the fields of eye care to the needy segment of the society dwelling in Punjab. You can donate for the following causes:
- Donate for Hospital Operations: Rs. 150,000/month
- Donate for Eye Surgery – Rs. 6,000/patient/eye
- Donate for Medicines – Rs. 50,000 worth of medicines for 500 patients/month
- Sponsor a patient at OPD: Rs. 200 provides for one patient, medicines and diagnostics
- Establish Operation Theater on Wheels: A mobile operation theater that will move into underprivileged in rural areas of Pakistan to provide cataract eye surgeries free of charge: Rs. 10 Million
2. Install Water Filtration Plants
PPAT actively involves itself in providing clean drinking water through the provision of Water Filtration Plants, you can donate for the following causes:
- Donate for Filtration Plant with Construction of Room: Rs. 500,000
- Donate for RO Filtration Plant with Construction of Room: Rs. 650,000
3. Education: The Rising Generation Schools
You can support ‘The Rising Generation Schools’ operated by Pakistan Public Aid Trust, the program aims to bring out of school children back to school and provide them the resources to pass their matriculation in a period of 2 years of preparation.
- Sponsor a Student: Rs. 24,000/year
- Sponsor One School/month for Operational Expenses: Rs. 50,000 or Rs. 600,000 per year, the cost covers all expenses: salary and non-salary budget.
- Sponsor Fixed Assets of a School: Rs. 150,000/lump sum
4. Wedding Grants
The foundation helps women and/or their guardians in arrangement of weddings. The foundation provides a package worth Rs. 70,000 that includes furniture, crockery, sewing machine and electric appliances.
5. Annual Medical Camp
Every year, a dedicated team of medical specialists are invited from Lahore to provide medical services to those in need of treatment for communicable diseases, non-communicable diseases and eye surgeries. Since 2012, the team has been able to perform eye surgeries for over 700 patients and have helped over 21,000 patients through OPD Services, ALHAMDULILAH.
Annual Medical Camp costs: Rs. 1.2 Million, following are the budget heads:
- Medicines for Patients: Rs. 300,000
- Eye Surgeries for 200 patients: Rs. 600,000
- Transportation of Doctors to and fro: Rs. 100,000
- Cost of Catering for Staff and Volunteers for 3 days: Rs. 100,000
- Cost of Tenting and Chairs: Rs. 100,000
How to Donate:
Pakistan Bank Account Details
A/C Title: Pakistan Public Aid Trust
Bank of Punjab,
Ghala Mandi Main Branch,
Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab.
France Bank Account Details
A/C Title: Pakistan Public Aid Trust France
CIC Bank, France